Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

A Simple Introduction


Have you ever wondered what a life would be like in which you weren't constantly focusing on what to do next? A life in which the ultimate goal was simply to enjoy today and not have to worry about what was going to happen tomorrow?

Millions of people wonder the same thing. This is not some mysterious dream that cannot be reached. In fact, thousands of people just like you or I have already accomplished that very thing. The issue is not whether or not a dream like that can become a reality, the issue is where to begin making that dream come true.

There are already hundreds of sites out there that purport to do this very thing. Am I competing with them by hosting another blog like this? Maybe. But really I think we are all in the business of trying to promote a more competent and happy society by helping people improve their lives one day at a time. 
That is one of the reasons why I decided to start this. I just like to help people. It makes me feel good on the inside. A lot of people scoff when they read something like that and think that I am being self-righteous. That's okay. It doesn't bother me if people want to think something like that. Negativity is one of those things that I have taken great lengths to remove from my life, and I will probably wax about that fact to no end eventually...but not today.

Today, mostly, is just me introducing myself to the world and letting people know what to expect. The goal, I guess, when it all comes down to it...is to just live simply for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment